Thursday, February 5, 2009

Still waiting...

Yesterday Josh and I had a quite interesting doctors visit. We had another ultrasound scheduled to check Annie Glenn's size, which by the way was 9.3 lbs. and then were supposed to have a regular quick visit with Dr. Ralsten. However things were anything but quick! My blood pressure was high along with my protein levels...which earned us a trip to a hospital room for the rest of the afternoon. We were told originally that we could expect a baby by last night or this morning...but things quickly changed with my blood pressure and protein and they sent us home. So we left the hospital drained from all of the worrying and waiting and headed home. We have a C-section scheduled for Friday morning at 7:30 unless Annie Glenn decides to arrive on her own, due to her size and that she will be 5 days past her due date!

Please pray for the three of us, as we get ready for Friday. I have never broken a bone and yesterday was my first time in a hospital a major surgery is very scary. We will keep everyone posted about Annie Glenn's arrival.

We love you all,
Carly and Josh


Dawn said...

We'll be praying for you, Carly and Josh. Hope everything goes well and your little girl makes all the current anticipation and imminent recover time worth the wait, as I'm sure she will!

Morgan said...

I'm sure your c-section will go great! I've had 4 and they've all gone pretty well.

Blessings to you and your upcoming bundle of joy!


The Kings said...

Lots of love and hugs!! You'll all do great, can't wait to meet her! ~Charlotte