Saturday, February 28, 2009

Can you believe I am 3 weeks old?!?




Yesterday Annie Glenn turned three weeks old and we can't believe it. It seems like it was just yesterday that we could see our first ultrasound "picture" of Annie Glenn when she was just a small dot on a black and white photo. Although time is flying by, it also seems like she has always been a special part of our family. This week Annie Glenn met new friends and family members and had a extra special visit from her Aunt Alisha and Uncle Wil. Now she has officially met all of her aunts and uncles, and has been spoiled by all of them!

Josh and I have enjoyed our week with Miss Annie Glenn and are starting to feel like normal again. I even vacuumed the house today and took a shower and got dressed without an interruption. Josh has held Annie Glenn for every Kentucky game since she was born and I am convinced that she will be able to spell CATS at a very young age! Also, this week I was able to take Annie Glenn to visit our biggest fans at Elm Street. She met the entire 2nd grade and got to watch them enjoy Popsicles on the playground. This was a real treat for me as I have not seen my class in over three weeks! They were precious around Annie Glenn and made me feel so good...we all decided that I should keep her!

As for my health I am doing physically great and my blood pressure seems to be coming down. This is our first week in the past two months that we have not visited Dr. Ralsten! I will be anxious to see what he will say when we see him again on Wednesday. As far as I know I am doing just wonderfully and am ready for some warmer days so that Annie Glenn and I can start going for some walks.

Below are some pictures from this week....as you can tell we can't get enough of her.

Blessings from us all!
Carly, Josh, and Annie Glenn
Annie Glenn after a bath!

A little piggy in her pig outfit....she weighs over 10 and 1/2 pounds!

Annie Glenn getting ready for a bath.

1 comment:

The Kings said...

What a sweet baby! Glad to hear that you and baby are doing well. Let me know if you ever want to walk once the weather warms up! ~C