Saturday, January 3, 2009

36 weeks, only 4 more to go!

Happy New Year to everyone! Josh and I have had a wonderful Christmas and beginning to 2009. Christmas was filled with gifts for Annie Glenn this year and we have never been so excited to open gifts! I think that we are almost completely ready. Our nursery is almost ready...all we are lacking is the bumper and curtains, which my great aunts are giving Annie Glenn.

Nesting has definitely begun! Poor Josh, I think that I am driving him crazy. He has gone from having a wife that is messy to one that wants everything in its place, but our house is looking better than ever and is ready to welcome our sweet baby girl. We will keep you all updated as we move closer to our due date of February 1st. I will be going to the doctor every week so we will update the website with the latest information.

Below are some holiday pictures, we will post nursery pictures soon. We love you all and can't wait for us all to meet Annie Glenn!

Love,
Josh and Carly



The Davis side of our family on Christmas Eve

New Year's Eve.

No comments: